1. Have you heard the talk that they want Alex Pettyfer to play Jace in The Mortal Instruments movies? I give that casting choice a big thumbs up.
2. My favorite coffee shop here in Houston, Agora, has already been rebuilt after a fire burnt half of it down around Halloween. Thank goodness! I get much more work done there than anywhere else, for some reason.
3. I’ve never liked golf. Watching it, playing it, anything. Maybe I just don’t get it, but I find it boring. Unless it’s on in the background: it’s perfect to fall asleep to.
4. Ever since I watched The West Wing (which you absolutely have to see if you’ve never seen it before), I’m much more invested in politics. I feel like I understand it better. Who says TV can’t teach you anything?
5. My new goal is to learn how to salsa dance. I’ve always, always wanted an excuse to salsa, and now I just need to learn how.
Happy weekend, everyone! Anyone have any fun weekend plans?